Kyle Palmer, MD
- Medical College of Virginia, MD 1987
- Residency, University of Tennessee, Campbell Clinic 1992
- Lieutenant Commander, US Navy Medical Corp
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board of Directors, Idaho Medical Association
- Ada County Medical Society, past President
- Meridian Education Foundation, past President
- US Youth Soccer/Regionals, Medical Director
- Preceptor, Family Practice Residency of Idaho
- Consultant of the Year, Idaho Emergency Physicians
Dr. Palmer was raised in Southern California. His undergraduate studies were at California State University at Long Beach and at the University of California, Irvine. He attended medical school at the Medical College of Virginia and performed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of Tennessee, Campbell Clinic.
Dr. Palmer has lived in Boise since 1992. His practice includes arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine, and workers compensation injuries. A large part of his practice focuses on knee and shoulder injuries, with an emphasis on ligament reconstructive surgery.
He has worked extensively with the Idaho Youth Soccer Association, Capital Youth Soccer Association, and the U.S. Regional Olympic Development Program.
He currently serves on the board of the Idaho Medical Association. He has been on the Ada County Medical Society board, past President 2014. He served 10 years on the board of The Meridian Education Foundation, serving Meridian, Eagle, Star, and West Boise school districts. He served in the US Navy Reserve Medical Corp from 1988-1998. He also maintains a close affiliation with the Family Practice Residency of Idaho serving as a proctor. He continues with his position on the Advisory board for the Health Occupations Program of the Meridian School District.
Dr. Palmer, his wife Jill, and children currently reside in Boise. The family’s outside interests include skiing, golfing, and trail riding.